4. Lists. See above! So a post like this is just my little organisational heaven. I scribble pretty much everything I can into a list. It’s so satisfying when you eventually do them all, right?
6. Eating. Maaan I love eating. I wish eating healthy wasn’t so damn expensive but I just love food. I love all things healthy really, I love nuts, fruit, vegetables, fish. I also love pizza, KFC and all manner of naughty things. Life is all about balance though!
9. Nick, my Fiancé. I know you are probably thinking he should be number one on the list right? Of course he is, I love him to bits but I didn’t do this in any logical order, I just got super excited about chocolate ha ha! He’s great really, he puts up with my moaning and we have a laugh and I can talk to him about everything. I won’t get too soppy, but there aren’t many couples who can quite literally spend 24/7 with each other without killing each other but we somehow manage and I’d miss him unbelievable amounts if that changed. <3
10. Polaroids. I know I’m going to sound like a major hipster here, but I had my first Polaroid camera when I was about 12. I bought it with my birthday money and I’ve been snapping ever since. I’ve got countless different cameras, all shapes and sizes, old or new and there is just something very special about seeing your photo develop in front of your eyes. Even most of the ones that go ‘wrong’ still look cool and mysterious, they are just awesome and fun fact, I have a whole fridge drawer full of Polaroid film in my fridge!
1. Waiting. I have to be the most impatient person on the planet, which really sucks when you spend most of the time planning 3 years in advance and then realise you have to wait those 3 years to get there! ha ha.
3. Rude people. People who are rude or inconsiderate are the worst. Not saying please or thank you when it doesn’t cost a thing is just vile. I was bought up to be very polite and grateful and always say my please and thank you, so people that can’t do that just piss me off. It quite literally, doesn’t take a second to say when someone has done something kind etc.
6. Awkward situations. God I find myself in some awkward situations sometimes and they are just horrible. I don’t want to be in the middle of your argument or whatever other rubbish has happened, please let me escape this awkwardness!
7. Surprises. This comes from being a control freak. I just hate surprises. I don’t like surprise presents or parties and although I love presents, Christmas/ birthdays can be a right anxiety minefield in case I don’t like a present or I seem ungrateful etc. So yeah, no surprises please!
8. Celery. How god awful is celery? I can taste it a mile off. Gross.
9. Living so far away from friends and family. I moved to Sheffield to be with Nick and I left behind all of my friends and family and it kills me being far away from them. I don’t see them hardly at all any more and this makes Tarnya a sad girl.
10. Phone calls with people I don’t know. This seems to be a fairly common thing in the new generation of people who spend most of their childhood growing up on Msn Messenger, Facebook chat, Whatsapp and texting. I just hate making phone calls to people. I’m moving house in 2 weeks time and I’m putting off ringing all the things I need to but they REALLY need doing soon and ARGHHHH.
Hayley – London Beauty Queen
Aisling – Aisling’s Beauty Bytes
Uli – Found Some Paper
Ashley – Ashley Olivia
Corrie – Dizzy Brunette 3
Eloise – Mallow Beauty
Jordan – Hello Miss Jordan
Amanda – Go Book Yourself
Rachel – Illustrated Teacup
Lily – Pint Sized Beauty